- Land Size: 491 sqm
- Property Type: House
- Property Features: Safety switch, Smoke alarms
- Roof: Tile and Concrete
- Approx year built: 1982
- Property condition: Excellent
- House style: Contemporary
- Garaging / carparking: Double lock-up, Auto doors
- Construction: Brick
- Joinery: Timber
- Insulation: Ceiling
- Walls / Interior: Brick
- Flooring: Carpet, Floating and Tiles
- Window coverings: Drapes, Net curtains, Blinds
- Heating / Cooling: Woodfire (Closed), Split cycle a/c, Ducted
- Electrical: TV aerial
- Kitchen: Original, Dishwasher, Separate cooktop, Separate oven, Extractor fan, Double sink, Breakfast bar, Pantry and Finished in Laminate
- Living area: Formal dining, Formal lounge
- Main bedroom: Double and Built-in-robe
- Bedroom 2: Double
- Bedroom 3: Single
- Main bathroom: Bath, Separate shower, Additional bathrooms
- Laundry: Separate
- Workshop: Combined
- Views: Water, Waterfront
- Aspect: North, South
- Outdoor living: Entertainment area (Covered and Paved), Garden, BBQ area (with lighting and with power)
- Fencing: Fully fenced
- Land contour: Flat
- Grounds: Tidy
- Garden: Garden shed
- Water heating: Electric
- Water supply: Mains
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to transport, Close to shops, Close to schools
About this listing
There are multiple living zones, both inside and out, 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, double lock up garage and taking advantage of an easterly aspect across the lake yet still all on a manageable allotment of approximately 500sqm. Enjoy entertaining on the lakefront patio, neatly fenced or partake in activities from your own private lake front.
Easy open plan living areas overlook the lake, with formal dining area and lounge at the front, well equipped kitchen with walk in pantry & wall oven, adjacent meals area with combustion heater, as well as a glass enclosed courtyard, central to the home.
A private courtyard with toolshed also offers extra garden area while double lock up garaging and wide drive allows for extra cars or boat.
For genuine sale, this is an opportunity not to be missed.
Contact George Kouzionis of Harcourts Property People on 0412 844 738.